We are looking for a creative retail Visual Merchandiser to increase sales, get buyer’s attention and to provide an excellent in-store experience.
– Defining, designing and implementing a creative visual merchandising strategy
– Creating appealing and eye-catching visual displays that lead the customer through the entire store
– Act in alignment to LVR culture, products, image and target market
– Monitor costs and work within budget
– Change displays to promote new product launches and reflect festive or seasonal themes
– Liaise with suppliers and source elements
– Proven work experience as a visual merchandiser or visual manager
– Demonstrable visual design skills with a strong retail merchandising portfolio
– Solid experience in field visual merchandising, including window displays, signs, interior displays and space utilization
– Knowledge of current visual merchandising trends and best practices
– Proficiency in MS Office
– Creative and innovative thinker
– Ability to analyze sales merchandising reports and survey results
– BS degree in visual merchandising, fashion merchandising, exhibition design, visual communications or similar
– Strong planning, time management and organizational skills.