Tipo di contratto: tempo determinato
Tipo di lavoro: a tempo pieno
Descrizione del posto (Mansioni)
You will ensure proper execution of visual guidelines within your area of responsibility sharing with our Regional VM implementation plans and follow-ups for all distribution channels.
You will regularly verify that product set-ups are consistent in terms of: display and layout for each merchandise category and windows.
You will report to the Visual Merchandiser Director and join a team of 4 Visual Merchandiser and your main stakeholders will be: Global Visual Design team, Global Merchandising team and Regional VM teams.
Your main activities will be (Key accountabilities):
– Regularly ensure that visual merchandising guidelines are followed and implemented in all the channels (such as In-Store display, merchandise lay out, density and rules, mannequins looks, Folding/Hanging techniques, Merchandising rotation)
– Assist with the creation of Visual Merchandising guidelines both seasonal and related to special projects/launches
– Provide feedback to regional team on set-ups
– Work within merchandising guidelines in order to balance creative image with optimization of retail densities across all categories
– Run researches on latest tendencies on competitors, developing a strong up to date knowledge of trends and moods
Things that should be in your background:
– 2 years of experience in a similar role within fashion retail companies
– Fluency in English and Italian is required
– Fashion and styling sense with the ability to incorporate fashion trends
– Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent (Fashion Styling or Visual Merchandising are preferred)
Things that will help you in this role:
– Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
– Knowledge of Photoshop will be considered a plus
– Proactive attitude and capability to show initiative and ideas
– Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
– Excellent communication skills
Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
GUCCIO GUCCI S.P.A.