Descrizione del lavoro
The Manager of Global Visual Merchandising is responsible for a broad range of tasks involving all aspects the global retail experience. The role establishes the overall visual direction of the Brand, developing the look & feel of visual Merchandising for the brand globally, and establishing guidelines for the markets and delivering training globally.
This role takes full responsibility for Global VM across 125 own stores & outlets; with a focus on commercial aspects, improving profitability, maintain consistency while ensuring to represent the uniqueness of this luxury brand. You are also responsible for the international showrooms across the globe ensuring consistency. This role sits in the corporate HQ but requires travel to deliver training to regional stores.
The main purpose of this hire is to centralize the Global VM function and ensure one key player is maintain visuals across the globe with the support of an extensive team. You will have experience creating guidelines for global VM & delivering training programmes.
We are open to profiles from fast fashion that have strong analytical skills and are looking to step into the luxury world.
For this role you must be located in Florence for the first 3-6 months and can then move to a region of your liking.
– Lead and direct activities for establishing the global presentation of the Brand.
– Establish and communicate guidelines for all markets to implement.
– Direct communication to regional VM partners with regard to visual focus.
– Travel when necessary to guide and set-up new store/environments and work closely directing all partners
– Work with vendors to develop props and fixtures.
– Work with VM Field team to ensure constituency across regions and stores.
– Work with Franchise manager to ensure franchises are understanding & implementing VM guidelines.
Ideal Candidate profile:
– Balance of commercial acumen, cultural awareness and design sensitivity
– Experience managing teams of 15 -20 across the globe
– Global Experience in VM & understanding of international customer purchasing journeys
– Fluent in English & Italian
To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply today as roles are subject to availability. Due to the volume of applications we will only be responding to successful candidates.
By Applying to this advert you consent to the following use of your Data:
The storage & use of candidate data & CVs for recruitment processes; including sharing their employment details & CV with our client partners.
The storage of contact details from candidates & clients to ensure recruitment processes can be carried out and the sharing of that data should that be necessary during recruitment